Book cover

Book cover

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome

Watup my names Cody Tyler and I am a wardrobe stylist with a degree from MIU in miami, born in Florida but heartfelt outta California. I am an aspiring actor and will be moving to la in a month and a half and counting! This blog will be dedicated to Fashion and entertainment all the time better yet call it forever!!! I have always been in love with fashion as a kid my mom had me hooked up in polo and suspenders and penny loafers! lol even in high school I was rockin gucci and the 112 leather pants, camo pants black converes lol von dutch tees button downs and ties , you name it lol. I have 3 brothers all younger one 18 year old playing football at famu one 7 year old and a 21 year old stepbrother. To end I love fashion and the big screen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment